- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Loura and Gregg Dobbs
Figurative Artist Loura Parks Dobbs attended Boston University, the University of New Hampshire and the Skowhegan School of Art before settling at the Naguib School of Sculpture on the shores of Lake Michigan just outside of Chicago, beginning her education in the classic style of full figure...
Debora and Larry Drake
"Traditional silversmithing & lapidary techniques applied to pendants, bracelets and earrings with emphasis placed on highlighting the natural beauty of the stone".
Dan & Jessie Driscoll
Jessie grew up in Woodstock NY and studied silversmithing at the Woodstock Guild during many summers of her childhood. Among her many creative pursuits was jewelry making, something several of her grandparents had also done. From her parents, who are antique dealers,she had learned about “trench...
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
Some of Debi’s favorite themes are fantasy fairies, dragonflies and butterflies, where the choices of her glass and jewels make her art stand out and earn her commissions as well as purchases at the shows themselves. Her love of the ocean is depicted frequently in original pieces of artwork that...
"All of us at Wendy Kay Designs are extraordinarily proud to present our wearable, one of a kind jewelry art! Up until now we have only shown at juried fine art shows around the United States and that has allowed us to visit some of the most beautiful and sometimes remote parts of the country. ...
Joseph Craig English
From the beginning of his life, Joseph Craig English was destined to become an artist. His mother ordained it, telling his father before he was born, that if this baby was a boy he would be an artist. As soon as he was able to hold a brush, he was encouraged to paint. His early efforts were...
Born in Colombia as a child I was surrounded by beautiful gemstones; their colors, their energy, their magic. This passion grew much stronger while living in Asia, where I began working with artisans. Now, I design and create exclusive and limited statement jewelry pieces using sterling silver,...
In what now seems like a previous life, I worked as an industrial designer for companies such as DuPont, Xerox and Boeing. Now, working as a sculptor, I use that knowledge to create a wide variety of dimensional artwork using many different materials. That’s my advantage, unlike most artists who...