- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Karla Hackman works and lives in Santa Fe with her partner, Russ, and her dogs and cats. Having lived in New Mexico for nearly 20 years, she enjoys spending time outdoors hiking and gardening. In her free time, she loves to explore new places, travel, read, and cook.
"Hi! I'm Amanda Hagerman, a former high school art teacher turned full-time artist and metalsmith. Each piece of jewelry created in my studio is crafted using a variety of traditional and old world metalsmithing techniques. I love what I do and am passionate about designing beautiful, quality...
"My fascination with jewelry began at a young age when my maternal grandmother, who was a very stylish woman, opened and revealed the contents of her jewelry box with me. I was taken back to a different time and place as she shared the story behind each piece. This started my love affair with...
Christiane & Oliver Hampel
Jewelry, as an art form, has the power to create moods and produce reactions. This is the design philosophy that the German jewelry designers and goldsmiths Christiane & Oliver Hampel follow in creating and developing their own unique collection of jewelry. Although they use precious metals...
"“In my metal art, I work to achieve bold, expressive lines that create patterns. Each patterned layer working in contrast, struggling to set itself apart yet finding completion as a whole.” Metal has always been my calling, beginning with jewelry in high school. Considering myself...
Anne Hanson is a metal smith and jewelry designer who works in a variety of metals, primarily Argentium sterling silver, 14k gold, and Bimetal (18K gold on silver). Texturing and dimension are hallmark style elements in Anne’s unique designs. Her line of jewelry is handcrafted solely by her,...
The unique complexities of glass – the way it flows when heated, the chemical reactions between colors, the effect of air and metals in glass -- ensure that there are always new things to learn and frontiers to explore. Creating beautiful objects from glass involves more than creativity,...
"CEH Creations was started in 2007 by Christine Hartsock. After 32 years in the world of finance, it was time to take a more creative route. All pieces are hand woven, using traditional bead weaving methods but with non-traditional materials. Glass, metal, gemstone and hardware components are...
"We design and handcraft fabricated jewelry of Sterling silver, brass & copper. Our speciality has always been bracelets. Our designs include rings, earrings & one-of-a-kind antique coin pendants."