- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Hand thrown stoneware or porcelain. Hand decorated with a technique called glaze trailing using my own glazes.
"Nautical birds, fish and mammals landscaped with natural driftwood bases to decorate the home, office or business."
The aesthetics of Wabi-Sabi found me before I knew of its existence. How often has the expression “if these wall could talk” been thought of or spoken? Well, to me they do talk. There is a whisper in every dark crevasse, a stately remark in the most corroded metal, an exclamation in every bubble of...
I design and weave the fabric, using unique colors and textures of yarn to create my Wearable Art. ~Diane Perry
About the Artist Steve Pitts lives in Ardmore, Tennessee. A graduate of University of Alabama in Huntsville, he has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. His other interests include caving, photography, pipe organs, military science, Hatha yoga and mountain climbing.
From reclaimed wood I lathe turn; bowls, vases, platters and lamps. Crushed stone and metal inlays.
Gary Reichow, a native of Australia, began his career with a four-year apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery where he learned the fundamentals of carpentry and wood design. During his early years in the industry, Gary developed his philosophy of attention to detail when he worked with a luxury...
In 1974 Mark migrated south to Austin, Texas to attend the University of Texas majoring in English Literature. He and his brother supplemented their income by making handmade kaleidoscopes and selling them on “the drag”. After completing his education, Mark and his brother Peach went into scope...
Larry & Tracey Rogers
"LTR Pottery is owned by clay artist Larry and Tracey Rogers. With a studio in their home, they create unique one of a kind pieces that evoke the imagination as one contemplates how the artist created the piece. In 2004, Tracey gave Larry pottery lessons for an anniversary present. Larry took...