- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove floral filter floral
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Juan Cotrino was born in Bogota, Colombia and began painting at a very early age. He had always had an innate love of painting but did not consider it as a professional path until his work was recognized by his supervisors while serving in the military. Cotrino was eighteen years old and part of...
Alexis Covato is an artist and illustrator who lives with her husband and two pugs whom make her life delightful. She studied Illustration at Columbus College of Art and Design, as well as Painting and Art History at Chatham University. Along with illustrating, LEX exhibits her paintings and mixed...
Jenn Crisan is a contemporary abstract artist. Born and raised in Hermitage, Pennsylvania, her family recognized her interests and abilities at an early age, enrolling her in art classes consistently throughout her childhood. This exposed her to many different forms of visual art. After high school...
"I work both abstractly and figuratively, in oil on canvas. My figurative work involves faces and figures decorated with dots of color. Abstracts are free form using glazes and scratched surfaces".
As early as I can remember I've been doing some kind of artwork. I received my first oil paints as a young teen while spending the summer at the shore in RI. The ocean was the subject of my first oil paintings. Since those early attempts I believe I've succeeded in simplifing to capture more of...
"I am constantly being influenced by my environment, whether it is with music, fashion, politics, history or pop culture, it is my surroundings that inspires me to create art. Everything and everybody has a story to tell and often times I feel a part of that someone’s story, which is where my art...
My travels to destinations near and far for inspiration bring richness and adventure to plein air painting in oil. Chasing light and movement in scenes that capture my heart through en plein air studies which develop into larger studio paintings. My style is best described as paintings in oil...
Connie Dallas first found notoriety when she won first prize in a local art exhibit in Edmonton in the late seventies. She later moved to Anchorage, Alaska where she became the featured Marinescape painter, as Connie Sweet in Alaska’s premier gallery, Stephen Fine Arts. In1985 she broadened her...