- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".
C. L. Cunningham’s involvement with non-traditional art began as a child’s basic curiosity with color and materials and quickly grew into the sophisticated mixed media still evolving today. Not only is her technique and approach uncommon, but also the vision responsible for the education and...
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
His artwork is exhibited in art fairs, museums, galleries, part of the collection of Epic Systems, homes and offices. His realistic paintings and three dimensional artwork are whimsical, nostalgic, creative reminders of the world we live in seen through the artist’s eyes. As his business...
"A true native New Orleanianm John Darre has called this city home since 1953. He was raised in the heart of New Orleans on Washingron and prier and watched the Mardi Gras Indians congregate outside his front door as a child. MAr Gras was always his most favorite holiday. These memories formed the...
Alan’s passion is turning freshly cut “green” locally grown south Florida hardwoods into unique one of a kind vases. His designs are never planned, but he enjoys designs that evolve as outer layers of the wood are removed and reveal natural embedded incisions, knots, and unique grain patterns. ...
Sheron graduated from Penn State University in 1972 with a BA in Art. Since then she has been busy in various fields including, painting, photography, jewelry making, teaching art, glass work, and as a gallery owner. Currently, she exhibits her glass and paintings in outdoor art shows on the...
Chuck Young & Deana Blanchard
We are "Four Hands-One Voice." Deana Blanchard & Chuck Young Forged, fabricated & foraged steel, sand-carved glass, enamel, paint, and patina bring our vision to life. Refinement brings highly finished objects to fruition.