- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
John Galbo's evolution as an artist is somewhat inexplicable. He was an educator, who until the mid 1980's had no knowledge of French Impressionism. He received a gift of a magic mirror that transformed its reflected imagery into an Impressionistic picture when photographed. This was the beginning...
I studied and graduated as a fashion designer in Caracas, Venezuela in 1987. I studied graphic design in 1985 and then digital graphic design from 1994 until 1999. I had workshops with professor and artist Jose Antonio Aranaz in the year 2002-2003; Clara Baptista from 2003-2005 and Enrique...
Since I was very young, I have been passionate about photography. My professional background on marine biology and agroeocology, gave me strong connection to the nature, the people, and its environment. Through all my fieldwork on many different ecosystems and landscapes, I felt the need to...
Most of my photography comes from the Florida Everglades. I enjoy taking the day and exploring the vast swamp land hunting for that perfect shot. The connection I have when I am in the Everglades is indescribable. There is endless array of wildlife including birds, alligators, snakes, foliage...
My work is my voice telling stories about the world as I see it. It is an artist’s responsibility to communicate their vision; I prefer not to let others speak for me. I only offer a complete effort. I have captured, processed, and printed all of the work offered. Historic photographic processes...
Robert Grauer has been creating images from behind the lens since childhood. At the age of eleven, he was already photographing with a 35mm camera and developing film and printing in the family darkroom in the basement of his home in Brooklyn, N.Y. Through the early years he worked almost...
Bruce and Christine Green
Vitrene Is really the story about Bruce and Christine. Many years ago they met, formed an artistic alliance as well as a marriage, with two wonderful children and three grandchildren now in the Ceramic world as potters and artists. Over their professional career spanning 40+ years they have...