- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"When you walk for a while, or paddle a little bit, you quickly leave the roads, parking lots, and crowded places behind you. The world quickly becomes less cluttered with the things of modern life, less engineered, and less manipulated. And it becomes wonder filled ... there is something to marvel...
Sonshine Imaging is a collection of rare moments in time captured by Vail Valley Colorado photographer Paul D. Grewe.The primary focus is Colorado landscapes and to a lesser degree wildlife, people and other places. Paul has lived in the Vail valley for 20 years and has been taking pictures for 40...
Hand built and extruded clay art ware in a variety of textural and crystalline glazes with additions of glass or aluminum.
By the time he was learning to ride a bicycle, Paul had begun his passion for the undersea world. His parents had introduced him to diving when he was only nine years of age with a home made air buoy. As a teenager if he wasn't in school he would be found underwater either collecting tropical fish...
Since the beginning of my photographic journey, I have had an affinity for capturing moments, whether it is nature or the instinctive actions of individuals in ordinary surroundings. In my work, I reflect upon my interest of nature, jazz, and inanimate objects. While one expanse displays the...
Lijah Hanley is a full time landscape photographer based out of Vancouver, Washington in 2009, when he was 13, his work was recognized by National Geographic, and he had the incredible opportunity to study with world renown photographers Bruce Dale and Amy Toensing in the Amazon Jungle. While in...
Digital photographic images post processed for artistic expression and printed on a high gloss, metal surface with an inset frame.
"I have a variety of interests and photograph most anything, but I do have an emotional connection with animals and often gravitate toward photographing them. I love animals big and small, pretty and even plain ugly ones. Most of my animals are real living ones. However, I do enjoy photographing...
For Lee Hazelgrove, art is best broken down into two parts, not necessarily equal in nature: process and the tangible object. Paramount to him is process. The act of creating. The doing. It represents activity, thought, creative impulse, the channeling of product. Hazelgrove’s playground lies...
Wayne works full time raising his 4 kids with his wonderful wife. In his free time he works as a certified medical illustrator at Heim Medical Art doing high-end 3D and traditional medical illustration for magazines, publishers, advertising agencies, and product manufacturers around the world. In...