- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Mary Jo Burgiel
I started painting as a creative outlet 16 years ago when my children were young. I took watercolor classes in the evening and painted at home usually after my children went to bed. I loved the transparency of watercolor, and the layering effect that could be achieved with the medium. I also loved...
Wife, mother and full time artist! I cultivated my lifelong passion for art while earning a B.A. in Art History from the University of Texas at Austin. I have worked with a myriad of mediums in my course study, including acrylic, oils and 3 dimensional art. I am primarily inspired by color...
My photographic journey was born out of my love of travel, something I had discovered long before I ever picked up a serious camera. I had a small point and shoot to take snapshots of places I'd been and people I'd met and on occasion attempted and "artsy" shot. It wasn't until halfway through a...
Monique Rose Byrd was born in Florida, of Danish and American descent. With a family full of painters, it is not surprising that her grandmother from Lynge, Denmark taught her oils, while her grandmother from Melbourne, Florida taught her watercolors. Needless to say, color was her passion from an...
"It is my hope to capture images that will inspire people to get out and enjoy nature for themselves. There's nothing quite like seeing a beautiful landscape with your own eyes, taking it all in with a deep breath, to make you feel more alive than ever. "
Michael has been drawing and painting for the last several years. Growing up with an artist mother and father has nurtured his work and helped him reach his full potential. His oil paintings are impressionistic and he draws much of his inspiration from both his parents and classical artist such as...
"My passion for painting and drawing began in childhood attending summer classes at the Corcoran School of Art in Washington, D.C. and continues to this day. I have taught workshops in watercolors, oil pastels and mixed media. Presently, I reside in Florida surrounded by lush vivid landscapes of...
My painting is about energy. When I begin a canvas, I almost never begin with intent. I begin with paint. Then more paint. Soon, the paint is in charge of what happens next. I am usually more of a paintee than a painter. In my earliest paintings, cosmic energy dominated. Then biological life...