- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove floral filter floral
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Amy Lennard Gmelin
I started experimenting with cement long before it became the trendy thing to do. To paraphrase an old country song "I was concrete when concrete wasn't cool". I love trying to expand the boundaries of concrete and see what I can get away with (my fellow concrete artists know exactly what I mean...
Born in Troyes, France and raised in New York, his interest in art dates from pre-grammar school. After moving to Miami, he studied art at the University of Miami, Florida State University, and in several European countries. By 1970, he was working full-time as a metal sculptor. Even though he is...
Sheila Litke Litke
Sheila Litke lives on a large bison ranch in Western Nebraska. The pots are made on the wheel, by hand and in some cases with a mold.
Steven Lloyd Lloyd
"Ground metal art is a very unique and abstract style of artwork. It blends well with just about any modern contemporary setting. The possibilities are virtually endless with this type of artwork. I create all my paintings by hand with the use of the industry’s top products. Each and every design...
"I use exotic woods to create multi-layered abstract wall sculptures and furniture. I like to play with the contrast of the positive & negative spaces, & the contrast of the colors".
Thoraine & Machon Loyd/ Kennedy
"Wheel thrown and hand built pottery on porcelain and white stoneware with original crystalline glazes by a mother daughter pair of artists. We currently sell only at Art and Craft shows in the Tampa Bay area and New England- we do not have a store or regular business hours."
Greg and Rachel MacKenzie
A blend of copper,steel,bronze and stained glass sculptures. Hand- formed,ground,brazed and soldered.
Roberta & William Manly
We make handcrafted jewelry with flameworked and fused glass, enamel, silver, copper, and semi-precious stones. Flameworked glass is a medium increasingly appearing in our work. We value the gorgeous color palate of opaque, transparent and reactive glass available today, as well as its decorative...