- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove charcoal filter charcoal
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"My name is Matt and I'm a proud father of two teenage sons. I recently left my job of 30 years to devote all of my time to being creative. I am a hands-on kind of guy that loves tinkering in the woodshop. After many years of ideas and plans roaming through my head, I've finally had many of those...
My jewelry features negative space and geometric lines. I take inspiration from mid-century design and architecture. Each piece of silver is cut, formed, soldered and polished or patinaed.
The Son of a Slovenian is a guy named Mitch Evans. A resident of Baton Rouge since the summer of 1976. And yes, he really is a son of a Slovenian. The name is a homage to his mother Joida Turk Evans, who planted the seed of artistic creativity long ago……a sincere thanks to this wonderful and...
"A lifelong Kansan, I balanced careers as an artisan and art educator until 2006, when I left teaching to devote full time to the creation of wood art. I have formal degrees in Craft Design and Education, but my technical woodworking skills are self-taught. I began selling work at art fairs while...
"I am the sole creator of each one of my jewelry designs. The process usually begins by laying out many colorful stones and rare fossils. The next step is sketching my design idea on paper, adding graceful lines that support the relationship of all pieces. Then each stone gets its own custom...
Vibrant Design One-of-a-Kind Fine Art Jewelry in 18 Karat and 22 Karat Gold. Hand crafted using the ancient Gold fushion technique of Granulation. Each piece designed around exotic colored gemstones.
The process of making a bowl is work intensive with 13 different steps. The pieces we make are air-dryed & hand-turned on a lathe. We then sand each piece by hand with different grades of sand paper. After we sand the piece, we then buff each piece until we get the look & feel we want. Once...
"Hand constructed using tradional silversmithing techniques of forging, soldering,etching, stamping, and roller embossing. Jewelry is made of sterling & 18kt gold bi-metal. Set with semiprecious stones".
I hand build functional art pottery using an earthenware clay I make, creating usable food-safe pots more durable than traditional earthenware from Italy or Mexico. I hand build each piece, pinching coils and rolling out slabs. I can drape over shapes, slice then reassemble, pinching, paddling and...
"I'm a glass artist, and I make all my glass beads one at a time. I primarily use Italian Murano Glass and I complete the jewelry with Swarovski crystals and sterling silver made in Bali. My inspiration for color combinations comes from continual observance of the world around me. I'm blessed to be...