- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Dolan Geiman is a nationally recognized mixed media artist creating collages, paintings, silkscreens, and 3-D assemblages. Produced from vintage papers, salvaged wood, scrap metal, and other found materials, Geiman's inventive artwork emerges from a folk art tradition infused with a contemporary,...
I work on paper or stretched linen using pigments, acrylic, charcoal, ink, Cuban coffee and/or lace.
Since 2011, the development of textile abstracts has been my primary focus. Each canvas is designed and typically woven with fabric, natural, synthetic, and finished elements. The canvas, distorted and painted, wraps frame construction. Previous business experience in Atlanta, Georgia's interior...
Original watercolors are paired with stained glass, gold wire and finished with hand lettered quotes.
"Life is a journey; we all evolve into what we are at the present based on the experiences of our past. I have been studying pottery and creating clay sculptures for over 20 years. I have found that all my life experiences have influenced how I create my art. My life journey started in the Medical...
*/ My artwork highlights the power of nature to lower stress, increase happiness and bring a sense of joy and connection to others. I believe that both art and nature have the power to improve people's lives. Surrounding yourself with beauty is good for your soul. I hope my artwork brings you joy...
Since 1988, Keith Grace has exhibited and sold his paintings across the country in galleries, museums and universities, through one-man and group shows. He has participated in over 150 art festivals and invitational exhibitions and has won many awards for his work. His paintings have appeared in...
"I print my photographs on canvas then use a custom-made frame for each one. I paint an extension of the image on the frame with acrylics. The result is a photograph and painting together".
In a new-millennium Art landscape plagued by derivative incrementalism or wanton one- upmanship, Justin Greshko has thrown out all the rules to create a completely refreshing art-form that’s as nostalgic, rich and comforting as it is stunning, unique and current. Utilizing the natural beauty of...