- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
originally from Germany, Christina Boy attended the Craft and Material Studies program at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. After completing her BFA in 2007 she headed off to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina where she had been awarded a 2-year Core Fellowship...
"One of the hardest things for me to do is talk about myself. So I'll start with some of the things I like: I love the rain, being snowed in, cats, campfires, sleeping in a sleeping bag, taking care of those I love, getting up before the sun to work on my art as the rest of the household still...
Born in Aparecida, Brazil, Kokó Brandão (Teresa Cristina Brandão) attended at art school in Brazil Lorena at FATEA University, Lorena, SP, Brazil. However, she only perfected her technique when she moved to United States. Her figurative forms magically capture the beauty of female portraiture –...
My photographic images are mainly of Florida’s natural scenery and historic places of interest. I was born in the small Florida coastal town of Apalachicola, grew up in the Florida Panhandle playing on the beaches and camping in the state parks with my family, where I developed my love of the...
"I am a self-taught mosaic artist who first started when an illness sidelined me from my very physical job. Necessity drove me into the art world, but my poor health quickly showed its silver lining when I fell in love with the mosaic art form. The deal was sealed when I began creating my own...
Plywood panel construction, collage of vintage text and technical drawings, layered with a painted image in acrylic, charcoal, oil and resin.
Hand carved/shaped sailboats created with vintage metals, recycled elements, and natural components. Each piece is individually created without the use of heavy machinery.
From an early age it was clear that Scott had a unique “ability to see”. Growing up attending photo shoots with his father, an Art Director at Kodak, Scott began his journey by learning the basics of photography. During this time, he had the opportunity to meet many photographers with different...
Megan has been designing clothing for over 25 years and designs her patterns with a fine flattering line in mind. The fabulous colors, shimmering and embroidered silks, cottons and velvets are combined to make her signature reversible jackets. The clothing looks great and feels soft and sumptuous...
I am a native Texan, but have since lived all over the US and Canada. I nurtured my love of art with a BFA in Design at Abilene Christian University, and went on to cultivate my creative interests at Syracuse University with an MFA, dabbling in all kinds of studio art. Before...