- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Geoffrey Aaron Harris
My Original Digital Paintings, created entirely on the computer, are inspired by my collection and passion for antique toys and games. I strive to create unique and contemporary artwork with a nostalgic quality. I create my Digital Paintings on a 27 inch Apple iMac with the use of a WACOM graphics...
"CEH Creations was started in 2007 by Christine Hartsock. After 32 years in the world of finance, it was time to take a more creative route. All pieces are hand woven, using traditional bead weaving methods but with non-traditional materials. Glass, metal, gemstone and hardware components are...
"We design and handcraft fabricated jewelry of Sterling silver, brass & copper. Our speciality has always been bracelets. Our designs include rings, earrings & one-of-a-kind antique coin pendants."
Bonnie Hedden is a North Central Pennsylvania based jewelry artist who creates individually handcrafted pieces based on the use of traditional metal and wire working techniques. Her jewelry is a unique composition of metal and imagination. Whether it be from the simplicity of forming wire, or the...
My name is Ginger Herbein. I'm the Founder and Creative Director of Sincerely Ginger Jewelry. Ever since I was young I had a secret desire inside of me to own a business. I never knew exactly what I wanted to do, or could do for that matter. It took close to thirty years to figure out. Through...
"I moved to the USA from my native Cali, Colombia in 2000. In Colombia I was an active artist, painting in inks and pastels, and later in acrylics. After moving here I discovered and worked for several years making ceramic sculptures, and fell in love with the community and lifestyle of outdoor...
Handmade sterling silver jewelry using natural stones and hand pigmented resin, torch textured with patina.
"Born and raised in Indiana, I spent most of my childhood days at the campground, sitting around the campfire, hiking through the woods and making new friends. It was during that time I developed a love for the gift God gave us - nature. Moonlit skies and wildlife are my favorite! As a Jewelry...
Founder, designer, artist, and all other titles that go with being a one woman handmade business. I’m Self taught metalsmith, and I started making jewelry professionally in 2013. I got my first jewelry making kit (a set with raw stones, wire, and pliers) as an 8 year old for Christmas from my aunt...