- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Since I was very young, I have been passionate about photography. My professional background on marine biology and agroeocology, gave me strong connection to the nature, the people, and its environment. Through all my fieldwork on many different ecosystems and landscapes, I felt the need to...
Most of my photography comes from the Florida Everglades. I enjoy taking the day and exploring the vast swamp land hunting for that perfect shot. The connection I have when I am in the Everglades is indescribable. There is endless array of wildlife including birds, alligators, snakes, foliage...
My work is my voice telling stories about the world as I see it. It is an artist’s responsibility to communicate their vision; I prefer not to let others speak for me. I only offer a complete effort. I have captured, processed, and printed all of the work offered. Historic photographic processes...
Robert Grauer has been creating images from behind the lens since childhood. At the age of eleven, he was already photographing with a 35mm camera and developing film and printing in the family darkroom in the basement of his home in Brooklyn, N.Y. Through the early years he worked almost...
"When you walk for a while, or paddle a little bit, you quickly leave the roads, parking lots, and crowded places behind you. The world quickly becomes less cluttered with the things of modern life, less engineered, and less manipulated. And it becomes wonder filled ... there is something to marvel...
Sonshine Imaging is a collection of rare moments in time captured by Vail Valley Colorado photographer Paul D. Grewe.The primary focus is Colorado landscapes and to a lesser degree wildlife, people and other places. Paul has lived in the Vail valley for 20 years and has been taking pictures for 40...
By the time he was learning to ride a bicycle, Paul had begun his passion for the undersea world. His parents had introduced him to diving when he was only nine years of age with a home made air buoy. As a teenager if he wasn't in school he would be found underwater either collecting tropical fish...
I have been a weaver/woodworker for nearly 45 years. With the gift of a loom while in college at Michigan State University I started to learn and understand the diverse uses for woven fabrics mixed with other materials especially woods and metals. Graduating in 1972 with a degree in Arts and...
Since the beginning of my photographic journey, I have had an affinity for capturing moments, whether it is nature or the instinctive actions of individuals in ordinary surroundings. In my work, I reflect upon my interest of nature, jazz, and inanimate objects. While one expanse displays the...
Lijah Hanley is a full time landscape photographer based out of Vancouver, Washington in 2009, when he was 13, his work was recognized by National Geographic, and he had the incredible opportunity to study with world renown photographers Bruce Dale and Amy Toensing in the Amazon Jungle. While in...