- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Inspiration can come from many places, but a true artist derives it from something that is very personal and intangible. Joni Gotthelf is one such artist whose inspiration comes from a basic understanding and deep appreciation of color. From the soft golden hues of a mountain sunset to the...
"My work consist of hand forged,cast,and hand fabricated sterling silver and 20k gold on steel".
Mark Grosser, the founder of M. Grosser Jewelry Design, was the first in the State of Indiana to be granted the "Certified Master Bench Jeweler" title by Jewelers of America. As a master jewelry designer and craftsman, he makes use of gold, diamonds, and other natural colored gemstones to create...
All pieces are hand fabricated in 14 &18 kt gold, incorporating fine gemstones and rare minerals.
My artwork has been involved with such a unique style that distintive strokes and purity of a color are prominent. Oil-pastel being major medium of an artwork, yet pre-applying Gouache on a board enables an artwork to become more vivid and conspicuous. The uniqueness of my drawings springs from my...
Karla Hackman works and lives in Santa Fe with her partner, Russ, and her dogs and cats. Having lived in New Mexico for nearly 20 years, she enjoys spending time outdoors hiking and gardening. In her free time, she loves to explore new places, travel, read, and cook.
"Hi! I'm Amanda Hagerman, a former high school art teacher turned full-time artist and metalsmith. Each piece of jewelry created in my studio is crafted using a variety of traditional and old world metalsmithing techniques. I love what I do and am passionate about designing beautiful, quality...
All works were made on rag paper using AKUA printing ink. Drypoint was the printing process used and is typically done on a copper plate where a needle is used to scratch the image into the plate.
"My fascination with jewelry began at a young age when my maternal grandmother, who was a very stylish woman, opened and revealed the contents of her jewelry box with me. I was taken back to a different time and place as she shared the story behind each piece. This started my love affair with...
Christiane & Oliver Hampel
Jewelry, as an art form, has the power to create moods and produce reactions. This is the design philosophy that the German jewelry designers and goldsmiths Christiane & Oliver Hampel follow in creating and developing their own unique collection of jewelry. Although they use precious metals...