- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Hi, I’m Kathryn, an artist and designer based in Mount Dora, Florida. I love to experiment with textiles to create one of a kind clothing and art for the home. I hand paint silks and lace that I collect from designers and vintage markets. Textures are assembled into collage pieces that become...
Patricia Palson is doing her best to make New Hampshire a more fashionable place. The award-winning handweaver, who has more than 20 years of fashion experience, doesn't just make gorgeous pieces of clothing, she makes true wearable art. Palson's often colorful, vibrant creations begin from scratch...
My wearable works of art interfuse my personal visual, emotional and professional experiences from my time spent delving into life on two big continents, Asia and North America. I've lived in some of the biggest cities and also some of the smallest towns. My recent designs take their inspiration...
"Nautical birds, fish and mammals landscaped with natural driftwood bases to decorate the home, office or business."
I design and weave the fabric, using unique colors and textures of yarn to create my Wearable Art. ~Diane Perry
From reclaimed wood I lathe turn; bowls, vases, platters and lamps. Crushed stone and metal inlays.
Gary Reichow, a native of Australia, began his career with a four-year apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery where he learned the fundamentals of carpentry and wood design. During his early years in the industry, Gary developed his philosophy of attention to detail when he worked with a luxury...
In 1974 Mark migrated south to Austin, Texas to attend the University of Texas majoring in English Literature. He and his brother supplemented their income by making handmade kaleidoscopes and selling them on “the drag”. After completing his education, Mark and his brother Peach went into scope...
Taylor Ross is the Director and founder of WaterWood LLC. I love wood. Equally, I love creating what is beautiful and useful from wood. My team is the best. They actually do better, more precise work than I do. I am not the world's best carpenter. I am just an idea man with a passion for...