- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Bruce and Christine Green
Vitrene Is really the story about Bruce and Christine. Many years ago they met, formed an artistic alliance as well as a marriage, with two wonderful children and three grandchildren now in the Ceramic world as potters and artists. Over their professional career spanning 40+ years they have...
Geoffrey Aaron Harris
My Original Digital Paintings, created entirely on the computer, are inspired by my collection and passion for antique toys and games. I strive to create unique and contemporary artwork with a nostalgic quality. I create my Digital Paintings on a 27 inch Apple iMac with the use of a WACOM graphics...
Deborah Hildinger received a Master of Fine Arts degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas with a double major in Printmaking and Painting in 1979. Upon graduation, WED Show Production employed her as a finishing artist during the construction of EPCOT Center at Walt...
RICHARD (RICK) LORENZ – German born – Louisiana artist and creator of his popular series - ‘BE THE BIRD’ In the realm of all things symbolic…birds and feathers have held a certain fascination for me. My earliest drawings as a toddler were of birds and flying. Indeed, I drew every kind of bird...
Jackie Maloney is an illustrator based in Hampton Bays, NY. Her whimsical & often humorous illustrations are inspired by her love of the beach, fresh food & spending time outside. In the spring of 2015, she completed illustrating a cookbook featuring New England recipes titled, The Shelter...
Delve into imagination with Dacota Maphis, as she explores her subconscious through digital artwork she calls Photo Revised Art ©. Approaching her skill as an unsolved puzzle, she starts with an original photograph for her inspiration. Then, by working with the limitations of the existing pixels,...
Alexander Nicholas McCrae, 41-year-old graphic artist from Palm Beach, Florida, grew up near the art deco district of Miami Beach and has been inspired by the art around him from a very young age. His love for art has guided him his entire career, and even as a teenager, his very first job was in...
Brett Miley photographs endangered wildlife, then slices and rearranges the images digitally to create these beautiful mandalas. Meditation is a vital part of her creative process in making the essence of each image shine through to the viewer. The images are printed on aluminum circles of varying...
Thousands of my photographs are combined to create urban surrealism. There are 3 to 300 photos in each piece of art, printed on paper and canvas.