- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"For twenty plus years, my love of travel and photography brings me to where I am today.. What was once a hobby, became a passion and now a business; focused on Scenic, Event and Commercial Photography. I consider myself to be a Digital Artist. Immersed into understanding and overcoming the...
An obsessive love of clay has led me to devote my life to being a potter. In 1973, I made my first pot and I knew I had found my calling. Primitive handbuilding techniques have always interested me, but my training as a production potter left me little time for exploration. The clay holds...
L. John Andrew
The L stands for Louis, but everyone calls me John. I work primarily with metal, making one-of-a-kind pieces and small production runs of furniture, sculpture and other objects. My two main interests in working with metal are PROCESS and FORM. These are two elements that are constantly playing off...
Porcelain thrown, hand manipulated, glazed sculptures, kiln fired to C04 bisque and glaze to C6.
Art is vital to life and living, why not surround yourself with what inspires you. Troy works diligently to create timeless artwork that engages the viewer to stop what they are doing have a moment with the artwork. Just a moment may seem like hours when looking into one of the animal portraits.
Growing up in Southeast Florida, I’ve always loved the haunted, mystical quality of Florida’s swamps and rivers, as well as its peaceful, sunny coastlines. I spent many summers scuba diving South Florida’s coral reefs and swimming in the springs of North Florida. While studying at FSU, I joined...
Featuring the photography of Marvin L Axel rod. Marvin is an accomplished photographer. He is in the Library of Congress for the three books on baseball that he photographed. Marvin is in the Hockey Hall of Fame as a photographer. A photo of his hung in the basketball hall of after being submitted...
Q. When did you first realize you were meant to be an artist? A. I was raised in a family full of inventors and artists. My grandfather and uncles hold several patents and my mother was a professional artist. So, I suppose having a career in a creative field was inevitable from the beginning. Q....
"David Bachman (1960, Covington, KY, United States) is an artist who works exclusively with Photography, both Digital and Film; on Land and Underwater. By exploring the concepts of Landscape, Nature, and the Sea in an everyday, nostalgic way; Bachman captures and creates images that deal with the...
Rich and Ginnie Backer
"Backer Metal Art is the product of a major change in our lives. More than 25 years ago, my wife Ginnie and I learned of her cancer. Back then, I worked long hours managing my businesses, everything from car dealerships to restaurants. Cancer made a significant change in the paths that our lives...