- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Baun Galleries is the result of over 40 years of experience in Theatre, Design, Woodworking, and Life. My designs, for both my Applied Art and Sculpture pieces, come from my view of natural objects and ideas that evolve through my experience. Since my designs come from my natural experiences I feel...
Jennifer Beaudoin Moffitt
Beaudoin Glass Jewelry & Décor is the creative brainchild of Jennifer Beaudoin Moffitt. For decades preceding entrepreneurship, her career path was in the graphics field as art has always been her focus. In 2017, she came to a crossroads where she could take the terrifying leap of following her...
"There are many reasons why I work with glass. Though I was trained as a potter, apprenticing at age 13 to a craftsman from my home town in Wisconsin, I was eventually drawn to the more ethereal, fluid and translucent qualities of glass. But what really hooked me was the opportunity glass provides...
What began as a part time endeavor in design and fabrication turned into a lifetime of making one-of-a-kind handmade furniture of all shapes and sizes. Our designs use different materials, from reclaimed lumber to exotic hardwoods, juxtaposed with steel for an industrial finish. Sturdy materials,...
I am forever intrigued by the unique defects & natural beauty of hardwoods, that in itself is art. My approach to an art form is to manipulate the wood into work which combines function and beauty. I use simple designs with soft lines and fine joinery to create one of a kind pieces. I use...
I have dedicated the last 20 years to designing with metal and blown glass, striving to find a balance between rich color and fluid movement. My interest in metalworking started in college with jewelry making which later turned into much larger scale sculptural pieces. My larger work incorporates...
All my sculptures are hand carved from selected wood; Cedar, Yellow Pine, Mahogany, etc. They are also hand painted with lead free enamel paint, which makes them more resistant to the elements.
Lost Art Woodworks was founded by Brian Bortz. After 18 years in the telecommunications business doing everything from engineering to business development, He made a life-changing decision in 2001 to pursue his passion of designing and building truly distinctive furniture for a living - that's when...
New England wood artisan Donald Boudreau started his life's dream in 1992 when he and his wife Carol sold everything and moved aboard their 49 foot sailboat "Domicile" and started an around the world cruise. During their many adventures, one thing in particular captivated Don. It was the beauty...
Alexander Brown grew up on Bayou Pierre in Louisiana. The sites and sounds of the bayou influenced his subject and his medium. He began to sculpt in 1987, using cypress reclaimed from the swamp. His sculptures are carved from a single, massive block of wood. He works with many native southern...