- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"I am creating one of a kind mosaics from two different clay forms. I have three general themes that I create: nautical ,nature, and western. I do custom orders and have created mosaics with anything from cycling and fitness to music and dancing. I am also excited about my custom order family...
She is a professional ceramic artist who is currently living and working in Asheville, North Carolina. She completed a traditional three year apprenticeship with a master potter and received her journeyman ceramics degree from the German chamber of Trade Crafts. Anja is now an artist in residence...
"I have been creating primitive and modern sculptures from reclaimed steel for several years now. I like to challenger myself with different subjects and sizes.....flower, animal and abstract modern sculptures. My skills of heating, bending and welding metals all give different spectacular results...
Watercolored satirical drawings of sports, confessions, and a few of the wild passions of life.
"Highly textured wall pieces and vessels with additions of inset stones, woven reed, and gold leaf. Each impression, scoop, or piercing is made one at a time, by me, forming the contrasting shapes and textures."
I've worked in the Raku process for 35 years. My pieces are wheel thrown, cut,and altered. Each piece gets 2 electric glaze firings and 2-4 Raku firings creating colors and textures not found in Raku
Raised in Durham County, England, an exchange student visit to Florida eventually led to Michael's residency in the United States. A geographical cure to Wisconsin in 1979 resulted in a fortuitous visit to a used bookstore where he purchased a book on British Etchers. So engaged by this discovery,...
In the late 1960’s I became fascinated with the large Nuoc Mam pots of the Mekong Delta…..brown and heavy, sitting stoically in the hot sun, brewing their pungent fish sauce. Later, at Northwest Missouri State University, I was exposed to the bold clay work of professor Russ Schmaljohn and the...
Having the amenities of home and the luxury of time allows her to be able to do in-depth photographic studies during different times of the day. It gives her the best setting for the shadows and light that will later build her work. Her favorite subject matter is old architecture, historic...
Steve Cambronne AKA "STEVOTOMIC" is well known for his whimsical googie style metal art. Stevo's dimensional sculptures have been compared to the successful cartoon series "The Jetson's". Art fair goers across the country whom have seen his booth displayed with very colorful wall art comment with "...