- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I am a self-proclaimed logophile (word geek) who enjoys receiving the word of the day on my dictionary app; I am also a voracious reader. My preferred art medium is graphite, charcoal and brush pen and I get lost in my drawings. I am inspired by nature and the human form and enjoy sketchy,...
Each piece of stoneware from LA Pottery is hand-crafted solely by the artist, Larry Allen. His inspiration for his designs comes largely from African and Native American art. Larry makes each vessel from a special black stoneware clay through multiple glazes and firings. Most of his pieces...
The Herb Appeal was born from a deep love of nature... As a little girl, growing up in the woods of Upstate New York, I spent my time surrounded by the beauty of Mother Nature and I've had a life long love and appreciation for what she has to offer. I am infatuated by the simplicity of natural...
Maria Andrade Troya
"I am a studio potter working in the River Arts District in Asheville, NC, since 2001. Most of my work is thrown on wheel and decorated by hand. I then glaze the pieces and fire them in an electric kiln to cone 6. I love bright colors, so most of my pots are glazed in a variety of jewel tones. I...
"I'm a self taught clay artist, I began my love affair with clay in high school. My remarkable art teacher Miss Rebecca Barnett taught us all the mediums she could drag into the art room. Clay is the one that stuck. At first I exhibited at small local shows, as my confidence grew I applied to...
"I am creating one of a kind mosaics from two different clay forms. I have three general themes that I create: nautical ,nature, and western. I do custom orders and have created mosaics with anything from cycling and fitness to music and dancing. I am also excited about my custom order family...
She is a professional ceramic artist who is currently living and working in Asheville, North Carolina. She completed a traditional three year apprenticeship with a master potter and received her journeyman ceramics degree from the German chamber of Trade Crafts. Anja is now an artist in residence...
"Highly textured wall pieces and vessels with additions of inset stones, woven reed, and gold leaf. Each impression, scoop, or piercing is made one at a time, by me, forming the contrasting shapes and textures."
I've worked in the Raku process for 35 years. My pieces are wheel thrown, cut,and altered. Each piece gets 2 electric glaze firings and 2-4 Raku firings creating colors and textures not found in Raku
In the late 1960’s I became fascinated with the large Nuoc Mam pots of the Mekong Delta…..brown and heavy, sitting stoically in the hot sun, brewing their pungent fish sauce. Later, at Northwest Missouri State University, I was exposed to the bold clay work of professor Russ Schmaljohn and the...