- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
M&M LINKS started in September 2003. It came about after an extraordinary trip to Africa in the summer of 2003. We traveled to Zimbabwe and Johannesburg, and walked to the border of Zambia. We visited an Ndelbele village where women were making beaded aprons (lighabi) and beaded hoops (glowani...
Chris and Nancy Adamo
"A couple who has been happily married over 25 years, who had been part owner of a family business for 15 years,and who wanted to change how they lived. So, we sold the business, house, and just about everything else and moved to St John. We lived and worked at a small inn for 3 years, before...
All jewelry is designed and executed by myself in sterling silver & 18K gold. All are one of a kind.
"Basically a self-taught metalsmith. My exploration into the world of art through metal fabrication and construction began while researching African culture and working on a recycling project with urban youth in the early 1970's. I work alone, use no assistants and create one-of-a-kind sculptural...
Sandra Martin-Smith & Alan Smith
We specialize in the design and manufacture of authentic & unique fused glass, & handcrafted self-closing magnetic clasp crystal bracelets with emphasis on originality, color, texture, and shape. Our authentic & unique merchandise is featured at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute in...
I am a self-proclaimed logophile (word geek) who enjoys receiving the word of the day on my dictionary app; I am also a voracious reader. My preferred art medium is graphite, charcoal and brush pen and I get lost in my drawings. I am inspired by nature and the human form and enjoy sketchy,...
A South Carolina native, Alice was surrounded by art, nature, and architecture from an early age and influenced by her parent's love of fine arts. Today, Alice brings more than 20 years of design and fine art experience to every piece. She has an extensive formal education starting with a bachelor’...
The Herb Appeal was born from a deep love of nature... As a little girl, growing up in the woods of Upstate New York, I spent my time surrounded by the beauty of Mother Nature and I've had a life long love and appreciation for what she has to offer. I am infatuated by the simplicity of natural...
Lathe turned art using many techniques, finely sanded & finished enhancing natural colors & grain.
Kimberly Arden Chandler
It's apparent that she loves what she is doing and it shows in her delightful work! So bright and joyful, it makes you happy when you wear it! This gal makes all of her polymer clay canes starting with the mixing of the colors to the building of the designs in clay. These canes are then hand...