- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
I am a self-proclaimed logophile (word geek) who enjoys receiving the word of the day on my dictionary app; I am also a voracious reader. My preferred art medium is graphite, charcoal and brush pen and I get lost in my drawings. I am inspired by nature and the human form and enjoy sketchy,...
Pointillism & line. Transparent ink is layered, blending pigments to achieve antique coloration. Each design is drawn with emphasis on patterns, features, and colors. Each scientifically classified.
Anastasia Alexandrin was born in Kharkov, Ukraine and came to the United States when she was only five years old. Attending 13 different schools before graduating from high school one thing always remained the same: her passion for art. At age 14, Alexandrin enrolled as a full-time art student at...
Lathe turned art using many techniques, finely sanded & finished enhancing natural colors & grain.
Art is vital to life and living, why not surround yourself with what inspires you. Troy works diligently to create timeless artwork that engages the viewer to stop what they are doing have a moment with the artwork. Just a moment may seem like hours when looking into one of the animal portraits.
Leo & Dusty Atkinson
Leo Atkinson has been mastering the Lapidary Arts since the late 1980’s. Somewhere in the middle of this new career of his, he recruited his kids into the shop to help him with the ever increasing demand for his one of a kind fossil and mineral sculpture. An unintended (or possibly intended)...
Baun Galleries is the result of over 40 years of experience in Theatre, Design, Woodworking, and Life. My designs, for both my Applied Art and Sculpture pieces, come from my view of natural objects and ideas that evolve through my experience. Since my designs come from my natural experiences I feel...
"I have been creating primitive and modern sculptures from reclaimed steel for several years now. I like to challenger myself with different subjects and sizes.....flower, animal and abstract modern sculptures. My skills of heating, bending and welding metals all give different spectacular results...