The Festival is proudly presented by United Arts Council. The festival will be set up on 10th St S. from Central Ave to 5th Ave S. (Tamiami Trail). The location is in the visually stunning setting of The Naples Design District. Located directly across the street from Downtown Naples, The Naples Design District is a destination in the heart of Naples featuring high end shopping, restaurants and emerging businesses. We hope to have a Friday set-up and convenient parking.
The show is currently closed due to social distancing requirements. Because the booths will need to be spaced out, the number of invited exhibitors has been reduced. Applications will be juried for wait list only at this time. If and when restrictions get lifted closer to the event, we will immediately begin adding artists from the wait list.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory per the City of Naples inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.