About the Festival
Adult Admission - $10 at the door, good for all 3 days. Children under 12 - free.
Howard Alan Events is proud to be able continue the tradition in Edison at The New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center. For over 25 years, The Edison Holiday Art and Craft Festival has brought out hundreds of fine artists and crafters together with a loyal following of patrons. The NJ Convention & Expo Center is the largest convention center in the state. Edison is conveniently situated in north-central New Jersey, a suburb of the New York City metropolitan area. We want to welcome all of the former Sugarloaf artists and crafters to apply. We know you are an essential reason the event has been successful. Howard Alan Events intends to continue the event as it was and make gradual improvements.
About the Venue: The New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center is the largest convention center in the state. The NJ Convention & Expo Center has been a mainstay for attracting hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of patrons. All spaces are indoors, and we offer a variety of space sizes to accommodate everyone’s needs. Electricity is available for a fee for all booths.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.