We made a great change! We were able to move the December Coconut Point show to November 14-15, 2020 plus we have added a craft marketplace! Set-up will be on Friday from 10am – 5pm. Coconut Point is located between the borders of Estero and Bonita Springs just between Naples and Fort Myers. The property has 1.2 million square feet of retail space, office condos and residential housing. With 113 stores and 25 restaurants - all surrounding several acres of lakes and boardwalk, Coconut Point is the place for people to, shop, dine, work, gather and live. Exhibitors that were scheduled to participate on the original Juno Beach dates do not need to reapply; if you are interested in participating in the October show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor art event:
• All attendees are asked to wear a mask upon entering the Festival, with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.