Siesta Fiesta will run along Ocean Blvd, the main road through Siesta Key Village as well as the parking lots. Siesta Key is a one of a kind paradise island community off the coast of Sarasota. This famous destination is always filled with locals and tourist alike.
The show is currently closed due to social distancing requirements. Because the booths will need to be spaced out, the number of invited exhibitors has been reduced. Applications will be juried for wait list only at this time. If and when restrictions get lifted closer to the event, we will immediately begin adding artists from the wait list.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor art event:
• All attendees are asked to wear a mask upon entering the Festival, with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.