Punta Gorda is located between Sarasota and Fort Myers on Florida’s west coast. The show is set up on charming Sullivan Street in the heart of Punta Gorda. Rich in culture, heritage, and crowds, Punta Gorda is the perfect backdrop for Spring craft festival. The popular Sullivan Street area has delicious eateries and great shopping, making it an ideal location.
Show is currently closed. All applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.