Show is currently closed. All applications will be juried for wait list only.
Situated on the west coast of Florida, directly adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico, Palm Harbor takes pride in being a thriving community that offers small-town friendliness. This city has been called the jewel of Tampa Bay. It is located just north of Dunedin and the city offers a nostalgic architectural view back into Florida’s past. Many of the town’s restaurants and retail stores are located in historic buildings and homes. Palm Harbor is centered in the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Area and is a short trip from Clearwater, Tampa and St. Petersburg. The show will be held on Florida Avenue (Palm Harbor’s main street) just east of Alternate 19.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.