The Keystone River Run Village Art Festival is located at the base of Loveland Pass and is a short 90-minute drive west of Denver. This is the closest resort location to Denver and offers many options for lodging, shopping and restaurants. The weekend art show is set in a picturesque lodge village that creates an exceptional environment for an upscale art festival. The entire Keystone area has become a weekend getaway location for Denver’s affluent outdoor adventurers. Avon is one hour away and Downtown Denver is an hour and a half away from Keystone.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.